The inspection found that Richard Hale School continues to be a Good School. We are very pleased with the findings and the report reflects many areas of strength across the school. Highlights from the report are:
- “Pupils conduct themselves well. They show respect and courtesy to their peers and the adults that work with them.”
- “Pupils, staff and parents talk about this school as one that offers high-quality care.”
- “Pupils are proud to tell their friends that they attend the school. Parents typically say, “My son loves coming to school.”
- “The curriculum is planned well.”
- “Across subjects, pupils are well prepared for current and future study.”
- “Teachers have a strong understanding of the subjects that they teach.”
- “Typically, pupils with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND) are supported well and access a high quality curriculum.”
- “Behaviour around the school and in lessons is positive and respectful.”
- “Pupils benefit from a wide range of opportunities to develop their interests and skills.”
- “The Sixth Form is thriving.”
The areas for development are also available in the report. Our School Development Plan outlines how we are working towards improving these.
All previous inspection reports for Richard Hale School can be found on the OFSTED website here.